Our BV4 series is the small trailer with a big heart. It’s available in single or twin axle versions, the single axle version being suitable for towing behind many larger family saloons.
Identical in every aspect of quality and build to the larger models in the range, this 8ft x 4ft trailer boasts 5ft headroom (which will clear most garage doors) and a carrying capacity of 4.62m³. The tapered, aerodynamic front section reduces drag, providing better fuel economy for the towing vehicle.
The single axle version offers a maximum gross weight of 1400kg, whilst the twin axle version offers 2700kg. Available with a choice of van doors or combination ramp doors, the BV4 series offers a surprisingly high specification for a small trailer.
White coated side panels allow you ample scope to advertise. Whether you’re a go-karting enthusiast, running a mobile disco or transporting promotional material, you’ll find the BV4 trailer a convenient and cost-effective solution.
Fully galvanized chassis and framework, resin-coated timber platform, aluminium coated composite sides, translucent GRP roof.
- Front access door
- Receiver tracks for cargo straps and poles (4 off)
- Thermo-plastic mudguards
- EC approved auto-reverse braking system
- 165R13C radial ply tyres
- Beam axles with heavy duty leaf springs
- Interior light
- Free registration with The Equipment Register (TER)
- Spare wheel and carrier
Unladen weights listed are for trailers fitted with roller shutter doors except for BV84 models which show weights for trailers with van doors. Weights for alternative apertures can be found in the box van brochure.
|Model||Tyres||Gross Weight||Unladen Weight||Internal Length||Internal Width||Overall Length||Overall Width|
|BV84 Single Axle||165R13C||1400kg||515kg||2.40m||1.17m||3.90m||1.80m|
- The underside of the trailer features a galvanized steel chassis and drawbar, for longlasting corrosion protection.
- Phenol-coated on both sides, our ply platform floors feature an embossed grip pattern on the upper surface.
- Beam Axle & Leaf Spring Suspension
- The Ifor Williams beam axle system increases stability and reliability whilst ensuring minimum maintenance.
- Spare Wheel
- A mounting bracket and spare wheel are fitted as standard to all Ifor Williams trailers for complete peace of mind.
- Coupling Head
- The lockable low-profile coupling head ensures optimum clearance of 4×4 rear doors.
- Front Access Door
- The lockable front access door allows convenient access to the cargo.
- The sturdy galvanized steel roof frame offers strength and security. The translucent GRP roof panel makes our trailers light and airy in the daytime, while at night the interior light provides illumination.
- Cargo Rails
- Each box van features four cargo rails (two each side), running the full length of the side panels, with closely-spaced fixing points to accept the shoring poles/cargo straps.
- Optional Extras
- Cargo restraining straps
- Shoring poles
- Propstands (standard on single axle model)
- Wheel chocks
- Lashing Rings